Nintendo 3DS Releases Hardware Specs Update; 3-8 Hours Battery Life
Nintendo 3DS hardware specs have been revealed at the Nintendo 3DS event. But we may need a little more battery life.
The Nintendo 3DS event has finally arrived in Tokyo. And while hundreds, or even thousands of gaming fans line up to test what the Nintendo 3DS has to offer, the company has released an updated list of the handheld’s hardware specs and shared that the battery life of the console can only last for 3-8 hours.
Battery life of the Nintendo 3DS will depend on the games the user will play. Play time for Nintendo 3DS games is 3 to 5 hours while DS games get a more generous play time with 5 to 8 hours. The handheld console will be released on February 26 with a price tag of ¥25,000 or roughly $300.
Nintendo 3DS Hardware Specs:
- Nintendo 3DS body
- Nintendo 3DS charger stand
- AC adapter for Nintendo 3DS
- Nintendo 3DS dedicated stylus
- SD Memory Card (2 GB)
- AR cards (6), reflecting the play outside the camera using the compatible software.
- Quick Start Guide
- Instruction Manual
- On-screen 3D images. You can adjust the stereoscopic 3D volumes, 2D can also be displayed.
- 3D stereoscopic camera for shooting. Camera is equipped with two lateral sides. Taking pictures in 3D.
- New input interface (Slide pads, motion sensors, gyro sensors)
- In sleep mode, Nintendo 3DS and wireless LAN Nintendozon automatically searches for access points, video and game data information from the Internet free software.
- In sleep mode, the Nintendo 3DS can exchange data automatically. The console can transfer data from multiple games simultaneously.
- HOME menu, Internet browser, such as lists Oshirase.
- Built- in software (Nintendo 3DS cameras, Nintendo 3DS sound, Mii studio, Mii Plaza chance encounter, AR Games, Kiro bookmark, shooting and face)
- Game software sales and downloads. In addition to the purchase of software, video and rankings can be viewed as well as introduction of the software.
CompatibilityView Article Source »